Order Fulfillment Team Member
This position is responsible for the verification, packaging, and shipment of sales orders. This person will also perform a variety of duties related to the packing and shipping of sales orders for customers. Candidates should be comfortable working in a production/warehouse environment and standing on their feet for the duration of their shift. This is a full time position in our San Diego facility.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurate and efficient execution of all assigned tasks in accordance with standard operating procedures, work instructions and supervisor direction.
- Packing orders: Efficiently and accurately packaging products to be mailed out to customers while maintaining high quality standards. Identify issues that affect quality and productivity.
- Shipping Orders: Verify that customer orders match the paperwork, envelopes, products, packing, and shipping labels on the box or bag.
- Ensure each package receives the correct paperwork, products, packing and/or shipping labels before sealing and sending packages to customers.
- Escalate issues to Supervisor for action; provide input regarding solutions.
- Work collaboratively with all coworkers to ensure that best-practices are shared while maintaining productivity and quality standards
- Keep work station clean at all times
- Other duties assigned as needed
- Provide assistance in cyclic inventory when business requires it.
Order Fulfillment Team Member Requirements and Qualifications:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer service or warehouse very helpful
- Good communication skills and motivation
- Basic computer skills required
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate heavy work volumes
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
Please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
3D Robotics is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or religion or other legally protected status.